Last Updated on April 12, 2023 by Tabraiz
Like many other countries across the world, Turkey has embraced the electronic visa system. There are 40 nationalities that can apply at the moment. If you are a citizen of one of those nations included, it means that you are no longer required to go to the Turkish embassy to obtain your visa. Egypt, is one of those countries. Now Egyptian passport holders can use the services provided by iVisa.com to apply online and have their eVisa in as little as 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Egyptian passport holders need a visa to go to Turkey?
YES, ever since 2013 all travelers entering Turkey are required to apply for an eVisa. This process is very, all you have to do is fill out our online application form. You can check the requirements here.
What is the maximum stay allowed in Turkey for Indian citizens
The maximum stay for Egyptians is 30 days in Total with a Single Entry.
How long is the Turkey eVisa valid?
This visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
What are the processing times and prices?
iVisa.com strives to satisfy every travelers needs and budget. That is why we offer three options for processing speed. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – with this option, your application will be processed within 24 hours. For only USD $78.99 (service fees included), that does not seem that long, does it?
- Rush processing – if you want your application processed faster, you can choose this option for USD $111.49 (service fees included). Your visa will arrive in your email inbox within 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest available option for USD $149.49 (service fees included). Your visa will be ready to use in just 30 minutes.
Click here to start your application.
What are the requirements for a Turkey visa?
Obtaining a visa can be time consuming and complicated. This is why iVisa.com will handle bureaucratic and hassle of applying for your visa. You only need to provide us with some pieces of information. Here is what we need from you:
- Passport – acquiring one is not difficult, so you should be able to get this quickly. If you do have one, however, make sure that it is valid for the remainder of your trip. Always check its expiry date.
- Email address – your Turkey Visa will be linked to your passport electronically. However, you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. iVisa.com will send you a copy, and it will do so via email. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – the payment for your visa and the service fee for iVisa.com is made before the submission of the application. You can do that using a credit or a debit card.
How does the Turkey eVisa work?
1. Fill out the online application: Complete the online application. Pay the service fee with a credit/debit card.
2. Receive your visa via email: After the Turkey government approves your visa we will send it to you by email. No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don’t lose valuable time.
3. Travel to Turkey: You will be asked to present your passport and the document we provided upon entering Turkey. The Turkey Visa is electronically linked to your passport and is accessible from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
PRO TIP: Print a copy of your Turkish eVisa in case there is a problem with the computer terminals at the immigration office upon your arrival.
How long it will take to apply for the Turkish eVisa?
All the application process will take you less than 10 minutes.
How to apply for a Turkish eVisa?
It is really easy to understand the application form that iVisa.com has created. It is split into two steps for your convenience. If you need any assistance, you can contact iVisa.com’s customer representative. Customer representatives are always on standby to help you with the process every step of the way.
- The first step is quite simple because you just need to provide your information among other things. You must also select a processing time during this step. The fee for your Turkey electronic visa is relative to your selection.
- During the second step, you need to pay using one of the methods listed above. You may also revise the information you provided in step one. Mistakes can lead to denied visas and repeating the process, so your full attention is required. Corrections can only be done as long as your application is not processed yet.
After double-checking the information, click the submit button and wait for your visa to arrive in your email inbox. Click here to start.
What can I do if I made a mistake entering my information on my Turkey visa application?
If you made a mistake when entering your data, please contact our customer service representatives immediately so they can assist you with the problem.
IMPORTANT – Your eVisa is linked to your passport number. If we already submitted your application, then you CANNOT make any changes and you will have to apply again.
Do I need a visa if I am in transit through Turkey?
You are required to have a Turkish visa ONLY if you wish to leave the airport while in Turkey.
View Turkish eVisa sample
Is it safe to use iVisa.com to get my Turkey eVisa?
By applying online with iVisa.com, you will have maximum safety for your personal data and confidentiality since we invest a lot in the security of our database. Your personal information could not be safer. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about us here.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?
For a faster resolution click here and start chatting with one of our customer service representatives. Alternatively, you can find more info and FAQs here.