Last Updated on April 12, 2023 by Tabraiz
Window decals are an excellent way to decorate your shop, add interest to windows and bring in business. However, if you aren’t using them correctly, they can actually draw attention away from your store rather than toward it.
Here are five tips to help you get the most out of your window decals without drawing too much attention to yourself.
1) What Are Window Decals?
Window decals are a great way to bring colour and personality to your shop. They’re also a low-cost option. Which is perfect if you’re looking for ways to make your space more unique without breaking the bank.
Window decals are often made from vinyl material that’s cut into shapes and sizes. Depending on what you want to do with them. You can put them on any surface, such as glass or wood, and they’ll stick without damaging the surface underneath.
What do window decals look like? They come in all shapes and sizes. So, there’s really no telling what you might find when you start shopping around.
2) Where Should You Apply Decals?
- Remove any dirty and/or smudged window glass first by using a mild soapy water solution and a clean cloth. Rinse the surface off with fresh water, then dry it completely.
- Use a squeegee to remove excess water from the surface of the decal. Making sure that there are no bubbles or wrinkles in the decal when you apply it to your window.
- To attach the decal to your window pane, use clear packing tape as an adhesive on top of the decal. (Make sure to leave enough space around each side so that you can remove it later).
- Remove any air bubbles or wrinkles by using your fingers or a squeegee to push them out before they have time to dry on their own.
3) What Does a Coffee Shop Window Tell Customers About the Business?
A coffee shop window can say a lot about the business. It can showcase your coffee roasting process, your coffee making and brewing methods, or even your favorite drinks. A window that is inviting will have customer’s curious to come in and see what else you have to offer.
There are many ways to make your windows stand out from the competition, one of them being window decals.
Here are 3 tips for decorating your shop with window decals:
- Use colors that match the atmosphere of the store
- Match colors to a season
- Include graphics on windows so customers know what they’re looking at.
4) How Much Do Decal Application Kits Cost?
Window decal application kits are one of the most affordable ways to decorate your shop. The prices can vary depending on the size, quantity and complexity of the design you choose.
To figure out how much you’ll spend, consider these three factors:
- The size of the kit (starting at 12).
- The quantity of kits needed (1-2 window decal kit will cost $100).
- The complexity and detail in the chosen design (simple designs start at $50 while complex may cost up to $600).
5) Do You Need to Order Customized Products?
Customized products are typically ordered from a professional sign company, window graphics company, or a graphic designer. This can take time and money to produce the product, so you should only order this when it is needed.
- Order a custom window decal when you want to attract attention to your store.
- Custom window decals Canada is an excellent way to get your brand out in front of potential clients.
- Your customized signs should be simple and easy to read.
- Make sure the colors match your logo colors or the theme of your store before ordering the decal.
- It is important that when you design a custom sign.
There are no typographical errors or misspellings on the sign because customers will notice these mistakes easily.