Last Updated on April 9, 2023 by Tabraiz
Medical Records Portals
The Medical Records Portal is a secure online portal that allows you to access your medical records, obtain emergency services and find out about health care proxies. The medical records portal helps you manage multiple documents at once, so that you can view all of them in one place and quickly send them over email or fax. You can also request prescription refills from any pharmacy using this service too!
Secure access to your medical records
The Medical Records Portal provides a safe and convenient means of accessing your medical information.
It uses the latest technologies and protocols to ensure that the user’s information is protected from unauthorized access or viewing. It also prevents unauthorized printing of any documents.
Access your records round the clock
- You can access healthcare records from across the globe. Anytime. Hence, removing the barriers of borders and time span.
- If you have a mobile device, you can get access to your medical record at any time. EHR is mobile-friendly software that is supported on every type of mobile like android, apple or any one.
- There is no barrier for device, only you require an active internet connection and the running system.
Manage your health care proxy documents
A Power of Attorney for Health Care is a document that specifies who will make medical decisions for the individual who is not able to do so. Someone other than the patient, such as a family member or friend, may draft the POA; however, both parties must sign it.
With this tool in hand, you can create and update your healthcare proxies quickly and easily within a few mouse clicks!
Provide quick access to emergency services
The medical records portal is a great tool for finding the nearest emergency services and calling 911. If your patient is facing the problem of emergency, and he has no information about where to go. He can just respond to patient portal and the people around him can provide necessary information and tell them in which hospital emergency doctor is available.
Request prescription refills and view medical history
- Request prescription refills online.
- View medical history.
- View test results, immunization history, medication history and allergies.
- You can make necessary changes to your medical records if required. (i.e., address or phone number). You can also add or remove doctors from your list of preferred providers within our system so that they are able to see all of the information about you when applying for insurance coverage through us at no extra charge!
The Medical Records Portal allows you easy access to your medical records.
The Medical Records Portal allows you easy access to your medical records. You can access your medical history, prescription refills and view health care proxy documents all from the comfort of your home or office computer.
You can also manage a mobile device by using the portal’s web browser on any smartphone or tablet device with an internet connection.
The Medical Records Portal is a great tool for keeping track of your health care and the medical records needed to access it. It is easy to operate, secure and efficient, enabling you to get what you need when you need it.