Last Updated on April 13, 2023 by admin
Shailene Woodley, an American actress who rose to prominence for her role in “The Fault in Our Stars,” has a net worth of $12 million at 29 in 2021.
Shailene Woodley Early Life
Woodley was born in San Bernardino County, California, and grew up in Simi Valley. She is the daughter of Lonnie Woodley, a school district employee, and her mother is a homemaker. She has an older brother named Tanner, who is also an actor. Growing up, she lived in Santa Barbara for a few years before moving to Iowa with her family so her father could go to law school. She studied at Glendale Community College before dropping out after one semester to pursue an acting career.
On November 15, 1991, Shailene Woodley was born in San Bernardino County, California, to Lonnie and Karen. She has an older brother named Tanner. Growing up, she lived in Simi Valley before moving with her family to Iowa when she was ten years old so her father could attend the University of Iowa College of Law.13 million
Shailene Woodley Personal Life
She started dating actor Theo James in 2012, and the two went public with their relationship at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards. They got engaged in early 2015 and ended their engagement later that year but reconciled a month later. In November 2016, it was reported that they had called off their attention again. She has also dated singer Michelle Rodriguez. On January 8, 2018, Woodley announced her pregnancy through social media.
Shailene Woodley Education
She attended Simi Valley High School but dropped out after one year to pursue an acting career. After moving back to California, she started a modeling agency while still in high school. While studying at community college, she was more focused on acting than going to classes and dropped out after only one semester.
Woodley has been involved with charities such as the Healthy Child Healthy World foundation and No Kid Hungry.6 Million
She currently resides in Los Angeles, California, with her boyfriend, actor Nicholas Hoult.
Shailene Woodley Career
Woodley started modeling at the age of four and did commercial work for companies like Mervyn’s department stores.2 million
Acting in film
- She began acting in 2001 when his family moved back to Los Angeles to pursue his dream of becoming an actor.1 million
- While still a freshman at North Hollywood High School, Woodley was offered her first significant role on ABC Family’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager.” A few years later, she landed the starring role in Gregg Araki’s “White Bird in a Blizzard.” 1 million
- Her subsequent notable roles were Amy Juergens, the lead character in ABC Family series “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” and Amy in “The Descendants” which earned her a nomination for Best Supporting Actress from the Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards.1 million
- She made a breakthrough debut with her lead part opposite George Clooney and Matthew Lillard in Alexander Payne’s feature film “The Descendants.” It earned her a nomination from Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards for Best Supporting Actress.
- In 2014, she was cast as Hazel Grace Lancaster in Fox’s adaptation of John Green’s novel “The Fault In Our Stars,” which became her breakout role.
- Her next role was in the fantasy film “Allegiant,” a box office bomb and is the lowest-grossing installment of the Divergent Series. She also appeared in the action film “Divergent,” a voice role in the animated adventure comedy “The Nut Job” and science fiction drama film “Snowden.”
Acting in T.V. series
- Her first role was as a guest star on the T.V. series “The District.” She had her first significant role in 2004 when she was cast as Amy Juergens in ABC Family drama series “The Secret Life of the American Teenager.”
- In 2007, she played the character for seven episodes of The C.W. television series “90210.”
Shailene Woodley Awards
She has received many awards such as the Best Actress award at MTV Movie Awards for her role in romantic young adult adaptation film “The Fault In Our Stars,” Breakthrough Performer Award from Palm Springs International Film Festival, and Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture Drama at Satellite Awards for playing Hazel Grace Lancaster.
She won Best Female Newcomer at Empire Awards and Choice Movie: Chemistry with Ansel Elgort for their roles in “The Fault In Our Stars” and Choice Movie: Sci-Fi/Fantasy for her role in “Divergent.”
She has been nominated by Critics’ Choice Awards, Empire Awards, Golden Globe Awards, MTV Movie Awards, and Satellite Awards. She won the Best Young Actor at Young Artist Award for leading character in the comedy show “The O.C” and Best Supporting Actress for portraying Amy Juergens in ABC Family drama series “Secret Life of the American Teenager.
In 2014, she again got nominated for another Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture.
The estimated net worth of Hazelene Woodley is more than $12 million as of November 2021. The fortune she received came from her caring for her, and it was an exceptionally successful affair. His films have been commercially successful, and he has also appeared on many television shows worldwide. Also, he held many other positions in a wide range of fields.
Shailene Woodley was considered to be one of the most popular actresses in the world. Besides several films, she is also has a dedicated activist. Her popularity and dedication toward various causes have helped her win the Internet industry nominating process. As a member of the global elite, Shailene Woodley produced her products, such as toothpaste and deodorants, while still a young entrepreneur.
- To whom is Shailene Woodley married?
The actress said, “We didn’t announce our engagement until months after we had become engaged.” This may have been one of the most well-kept secrets of the pandemic – Shailene Woodley’s engagement to Aaron Rodgers.
- Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers met by chance?
Having met Rodgers through mutual musicians, the two began dating, traveling between their homes. In dating during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Woodley said she experienced a sense of anonymity that she wouldn’t have otherwise.
- Shailene Woodley’s net worth: How much does she earn?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, at just 29 years old, Shailene Woodley, best known for her role in “The Fault in Our Stars,” has a net worth of $12 million.