Last Updated on April 1, 2023 by admin
The widespread availability of the 5G network and the expanded internet infrastructure are the main drivers of the industry’s growing acceptance of robotic vacuum cleaners, which supports market growth. Additionally, the development in the culture of home chores has helped the robotic vacuum cleaner market expand around the globe. The self-driving vacuum cleaner has also become increasingly popular. Due to its versatility to be used on a variety of surfaces, including vinyl, hardwood floors, marble, and tile floors, the “floor vacuum cleaner” is the type category that is expected to expand at the quickest rate throughout the projection period. In the market for robotic vacuum cleaners, consumers are more likely to acquire a floor vacuum cleaner.
The majority of home cleaning is done on the floors, thus there is a growing need for floor vacuum cleaners on a regular basis. Due to all of these factors, it is anticipated that the robotic vacuum cleaner market would grow quickly throughout the anticipated period of 2022–2029
The essential component of a robotic vacuum cleaner is an autonomous robot with cutting-edge software programming. It functions much like a conventional vacuum cleaner when no one is around. The robotic vacuum cleaner’s compact size makes it simple to reach and clean areas beneath tables, beds, and cabinets. These vacuum cleaners are quieter than their non-robotic counterparts and contain sensors that guard against bumping into other things or tumbling down stairs.
- Manufacturers focus on generating value by providing multipurpose vacuum cleaners in response to the massive demand for portable and lightweight robotic vacuum cleaners for in-house applications.
- New income streams are being opened up in the market for household robotic vacuum cleaners by integrating smart functions and autonomous systems; attractive markets include Asia Pacific and North America.
- To thoroughly examine and project the size of the market for robotic vacuum cleaners in terms of both volume and value.
- To calculate the market shares of important industry segments
to draw attention to the growth of the global market for robotic vacuum cleaners.
- To research and assess micro markets in terms of their potential, development patterns, and contributions.
- To provide accurate and helpful information on the variables influencing revenue growth during the predicted period.
- To give a thorough analysis of key business tactics, such as R&D, partnerships, agreements, acquisitions, mergers, new product launches, and collaborations, that are employed by top players in the robotic vacuum cleaner market.
To study more about robotic vacuum cleaner market
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Size and Analysis
- The robotic vacuum cleaners market was estimated to be worth USD 3.61 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow to USD 14.23 billion by 2029, with a CAGR of 18.70% predicted for the forecast period of 2022–2029.
- The market report created by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, import/export analysis, pricing analysis, production consumption analysis, and consumer behaviour in addition to market insights like market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario.
- Due to its ability to do tasks faster, cheaper, and without any human effort, robotic vacuum cleaners are becoming more and more used in both the residential and commercial sectors for cleaning floors, windows, pools, and lawns. These robotic vacuum cleaners have reduced the amount of time needed for domestic tasks, which has further increased the market’s demand for robotic vacuum cleaner services. Therefore, it is anticipated that rising product demand will fuel the development of the robotic vacuum cleaner market.
- The key element that is expected to fuel the growth of the robotic vacuum cleaner market is the reduction of household activities caused by the usage of these vacuum cleaners. The computerization of modern household appliances and gadgets reduces the time and is suitable for housework. The market is anticipated to develop in terms of revenue as a result of the increased demand for robotic vacuum cleaners in domestic tasks.
- The increase in the working-age population, rising buying power, and an increase in the number of smart homes will all contribute to the robotic vacuum cleaner market’s growth rate. In addition, the increasing number of working women, hectic schedules that leave little time for housework, increased interest in cleanliness and hygiene, and rising income levels in families all contribute to the market’s total development rate.
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data bridge market research provides reliable data and skilled corporate analysis to assist businesses of all sizes in making timely choices. We provide customised, cutting-edge solutions for our clients, helping them to handle problems unique to their industries. Our objective is to arm our clients with comprehensive market information that provides a detailed perspective of the market in which they are engaged.
To assist businesses in achieving sustainable success, our reports offer a unique blend of practical insights and qualitative research. Our team of knowledgeable analysts and consultants creates thorough market analyses with the use of cutting-edge research methodologies and technologies.
For our clients, we at DBMR want to identify the most attractive development options. So that they may more easily handle changes in technology and the industry, we provide tips. Our consulting services are intended to assist businesses in finding untapped potential and comprehending current market issues.