Last Updated on November 28, 2022 by Ghiselle Rousso
Nowadays, B.com distance education online degree is one of the most preferred programs among youth. This undergraduate degree is a three-year degree course. Generally, this course is divided into six semesters and this is 3 years degree course in which we concentrate on various topics related to the course program. This course is specially designed to provide candidates with a vast range of managerial skills and understanding in streams like finance, accounting, and management.
These days, various companies require professional graduates. Candidates who have completed their secondary can go for B.com distance education online course.
Here are some pros of the B.com distance education course
- B.com distance education online course has grown in popularity in recent years, and with the covid-19, it is obtaining even more traction.
- Generally, B.com distance education online degree is a convenient, simple, and cheapest way to get a degree.
- Aspirants can learn B.com distance education online degrees easily without going outside of their homes, regardless of their location.
- There is no requirement for aspirants to spend time journey, which permits them to concentrate better. Also, distance education courses have a flexible schedule.
- Apart from this, this course is self-paced, and aspirants can pursue it at their speed without requiring to keep up with their peers.
- One of the advantageous points is that aspirants avail the benefit of lower costs & fees compared to conventional offline courses.
- You can prepare for other exams for instance CA, CWA, and CSS, and can have a degree in B.com
- B.com distance education online is helpful as it suits your time and availability.
Eligibility criteria of B.com distance education course
- The qualification criteria of choice for B.com distance education online is as adaptable as the procedure of education.
- The major qualification criteria to go for this education is that the candidate is more likely than not to complete 10+2 schooling with at least a percentage measure in any stream with Maths as a general subject.
- The percentage qualifying rule relies upon universities to universities which usually ranges from half to 65%.
- There are no such entrance examinations taken by any university in India be it government, semi-government, or private to sign up for the online and distance B.com degree program.
- The main requirement is that you should be 10+2 passed either by intermediate or a diploma after secondary school in the trading stream and you are qualified to take admission in theB.com distance education online courses.
- Usually, B.com (Bachelor of Commerce) is a degree program that is available online mode.
- B.com syllabus deals with subjects of business such as accountancy, business studies, financial matters, or mathematics.
To conclude, B.com distance education online courses are also a 3-year program that helps people to further their knowledge about trade communication, financial and corporate accounting, business law, and accounting. There are various choices for the B.com distance education online courses as this is given by a handful of schools.