Last Updated on April 9, 2023 by Tabraiz
Pillow Gift Boxes are incredibly versatile – that’s why they are so very popular! Not only do they make fantastic packaging for hotel toiletries, soaps or shower caps, but they are also used for sweets, chocolate and small gifts. The most common usage, however, is to store small items of jewellery, to offer the product some protection whilst also adding to the aesthetic appeal. Keep reading to learn how to personalise your Pillow Gift Boxes for jewellery in the best way possible…
Create a Top Design
It stands to reason that if the contents of the pillow box are high-end, the pillow box itself should reflect that. Let the elegance of your packaging do the selling for you by designing a beautiful jewellery pillow box to showcase your products.
If you’re struggling to create a fantastic design for your jewellery Pillow Gift Boxes – never fear! Here are some handy top tips for your inspiration:
Minimalism is the key to success. Avoid making your design too busy if you want to give off an air of exclusivity. Be judicious and sparing with your design, and let your branding and logo speak for themselves. \s– Add the soft touch. Employing forms of lamination will create a more deluxe design, and nothing is more luxurious than soft-touch lamination. Its velvety smoothness adds to the opulent ambience and makes for a very pleasant touch. Make your packaging exclusive. That’s why everyone recognises a Tiffany or Victoria’s Secret bag… They even have unique and memorable packaging. Add a level of exclusivity to your signature packaging that can’t be replicated by adding holographic foiling to an already unique design that will be difficult to copy.
Keep in mind that if you’d rather, we can make your design in-house with one of our many design packages.
Take Practicality into Account
The convenience you provide is just as important as the quality of the product and the packaging to create a memorable experience for the customer. So, to that end, here are some suggestions for making your Pillow Gift Boxes even more practical:
– Be eco-friendly. Promote recycling by labelling your jewellery Pillow Gift Boxes as such. Include some text or a recyclable logo, to ensure your customer knows that their packaging is eco-friendly. Our paper stocks are approved, so you can rest assured are coming from sustainable sources.
– Include a returns postage label – in the case of an issue, you want to make it as simple as possible for your customer to return the product and receive a refund. They will be more likely to buy from you again, even if they aren’t satisfied with this specific product.
– Give out business cards that feature your contact information, as well as links to your social media profiles and website (via QR code printing) to make it easy for customers to find you online.
Add a Finishing Touch
Wrap your jewellery in elegant tissue paper and secure it with a label bearing your brand’s name and design.
Add a tiny bouquet of dried flowers, a sachet of perfume or a cheeky sweet treat – these little touches will enamour your customers. They will be more likely to buy from you again, even if they aren’t satisfied with this specific product.
Include Maintenance Instructions
With jewellery, it’s essential to customer satisfaction to include care instructions in your jewellery Custom Pillow Packaging Boxes. Make a short pamphlet out of paper that can be recycled, and include the following information:
- How to care for various metals
- Can you swim while wearing the jewellery?
- Where to store jewellery correctly
- The best method for disassembling and cleaning
- Spreading your website’s URL via QR codes Retail Point-of-Sale System for Dusting Clothes and Jewelry