Which is the one part of your home, office, school, or college that attracts dust, dirt, and grime very easily? The answer in most cases will be the floors. The high footfall and traffic, the constant use of footwear and the risk of spillage make flooring the softest target that attracts a great deal of dirt and stain. It is important to note that dirt contains germs that can cause illnesses. Thus, the need to clean flooring regularly could never be this important.
Apart from clean and sparkly floors adding to the aesthetic appeal of your home, office, or school, they also help protect against germ-borne diseases. It is important to pick the right floor cleaning product to minimise the effort and maximise cleanliness and hygiene.
Lizol is widely recognised as the best floor cleaner in India. It is trusted by millions of households, school and college administrators, and business owners. Below are reasons why you too should consider cleaning with Lizol:
- Lizol is a powerful floor cleaner. Mopping regularly using a dilute Lizol solution removes dirt and dust. It also eliminates stubborn oily, and greasy stains without strenuously scrubbing.
- Lizol is a complete disinfectant that removes 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It helps protect the health of your family, staff, and guests by keeping the floor clean and protecting against the spread of germs.
- Lizol does much more than just clean and disinfect. It leaves a mild, lingering fragrance that keeps your home or office smelling fresh and pleasant. Pick from pine, floral, citrus, sandal, jasmine, and lavender fragrances and enjoy your day.
Is Lizol Harmful? Does It Have Side Effects? What Are The Safety Measures Necessary While Cleaning With Lizol?
Lizol floor cleaner is completely safe to use in your home and office. It is safe for households with infants and pets as well. Like all cleaning and disinfection products, you need to take certain safety precautions, though.
Below are some of them:
- Read the label and follow the instructions for use.
- Store Lizol away from heat sources and sunlight. Do not spray near an open flame.
- Keep Lizol away from children. Store it at a place away from their reach. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water and contact the doctor.
- Do not let pets eat off the floor immediately after the use of Lizol. Do not store Lizol with edible items. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor and seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not use Lizol with other products such as bleach, detergents, and phenyls.
Lizol floor cleaner is one of the best additions to your home or office cleaning toolkit. It makes cleaning floors easy and effortless, saving time and energy. It is a surface disinfectant and can also be used to disinfect and clean stone, granite, tiles, countertops, and stainless-steel surfaces such as doorknobs and railings. With this product in your arsenal, you can put your mind at ease and not worry about the health of your family, colleagues, and customers.