Last Updated on April 12, 2023 by Tabraiz
Planning a trip to India is on many Peruvians to-do lists. It’s a great country with a lot of experiences to be absorbed. More than 150 nationalities including Peruvians can apply for the Indian Visa from Peru. This means that, if you’re eligible for an eVisa, you are no longer required to go to the Indian embassy to obtain your travel document.
If you still have questions about this electronic visa, don’t worry, we’ve prepared this article to share with you valuable information about the process, which is available on iVisa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an India visa for Peruvians if I’m from Peru?
Yes, you have to get a visa to enter this country but don’t worry about it, you only have to apply for an Indian eVisa, not a Paper Visa.
What is an Indian eVisa for Peruvians?
The Indian Electronic Visa for Peruvian is a pre-travel document that allows you to enter India for a short-term stay. It works as an Indian Visa from Poland, but without having to visit the embassy. The entire process is available online, so you can apply for this travel paper at home, as long as you have a WiFi connection and an electronic device.
If you have a Peruvian passport and an Indian e-Visa, then you can stay there for 90 days Per Entry. Also, you can have your Indian eVisa for 1 year after issued. Take into account that this is applicable for the Tourist Visa, the number of days can vary according to the type of visa.
For example, the medical e-Visa is valid for 60 days after arrival, while the Business e-Visa is valid for 1 year after issued. The same goes for the number of entries. In the case of the tourist eVisa, which is the most popular, you can have Multiple Entry, so you can enter India as many times as you like.
What requirements do I need to get the India eVisa?
iVisa.com may do all the time-consuming work, but you still have to find a few things to make the process faster. The list is not challenging as it only asks you to provide a few items, which are:
- A valid passport: to consider it valid, remember to verify that it wouldn’t expire once you get to India.
- Digital photo of yourself: this picture must be recent, and it should follow the proper guidelines. For that, you can use iVisa.com’s passport photo.
- A passport scan of the information page.
- Means of payment: iVisa.com allows you to pay for its service using a Paypal account or a debit/credit card.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid only for people who apply for a medical visa.
Don’t forget that the list of items might vary depending on the type of eVisa you need.
What is the price of the Indian eVisa?
When it comes to price, you have three options with iVisa.com. These prices are influenced by the processing time, which is the amount of time you have to wait to get your document in your email inbox. These options are as follows:
- Standard processing: 5 days. It’s the least expensive processing time, so you only have to pay USD $88.49 in total.
- Rush processing: 3 days. This time, the price increases a little bit, so you have to pay USD $135.99.
- Super Rush processing time: 36 hours. As you can expect, the price increases more because this option is the fastest one. It’ll cost you USD $177.99.
As for the cost of the other two visa types, they’ll change a little bit. The prices will be USD 137.00, USD 167.00, and USD 202.00 for both.
If you want to get more information about the India Visa for Peruvians, check this link.
How is the application process with iVisa.com?
Once you have all the items and documents required, you can move on and fill in the form. In case you need any help, there’s a support service for Peruvians that is available 24/7. Just give them a call, and someone will help you with your application.
There are three steps you need to complete:
- The first one will ask you to fill in your personal information like full name, address, e-mail, date of birth, passport info, etc. In this part, you also have to pick your preferred processing time and visa type. Keep in mind that both factors determine the cost of the India e-Visa. As for the visa type, you can choose from a tourist, business, and medical visa.
- The second step of the Peruvians application consists of a revision and payment. We stress a lot the importance of accuracy in your information. After processing, the cost is not refundable, and corrections are not possible.
- The third step will ask you to upload your documents. The last part differs depending on particular circumstances, but you’ll always be informed of what to upload.
This process is very simple, so you’ll probably need only 20 minutes.
Which airports and seaports accept this eVisa?
Before applying, you should consider that this e-Visa isn’t allowed anywhere, there are specific points of entry when you can use this document.
As for the airports, the 28 designated are Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Portblair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam; and for the 5 designated seaports, these are: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai. However, you can exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in the country.
Do I have to apply for my children if they travel with me?
Yes, every passenger is obligated to get an e-Visa regardless of their age.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com’s services?
Yes, completely! We work with professionals that guarantee to keep all of your data, so don’t worry about getting your information leaked, that doesn’t happen with us.
We invite you to learn more about the India Visa for Peruvians here. You can always read our reviews if you want to feel more sure about our services.
What does the Indian eVisa look like?
Where can I read more information about it?
If you want to keep reading other facts about the India Visa for Peruvians, then click here. In that link, you’ll also be able to learn new information related to India’s tourist attractions. But if you prefer something personal, then we recommend you to contact us.
Start your trip today and apply online for your e-Visa with iVisa.com!