Last Updated on March 16, 2023 by hassan abbas
It is a great addition to the iPad intelligent cover an excellent feature. Today, retailers and online offer various iPad Pro 12.9 cases to ensure your tablet is safe and protected. Furthermore, Zugucase has many covers and accessories that can be used to suit your tablet. What’s better than the other? In addition, making a custom cover is significantly less costly.
If your tablet is damaged or scratched It makes you feel embarrassed. But, the price is very high when you buy tablet covers and cases on the internet. Consider creating your own tablet and iPad case at home using this DIY iPad Pro 12.9 case ideasthat will bring elegance and protection for your gadgets. Additionally the cover for your tablet is a safe and soft cover, which will help you avoid the everyday wear and tear on the expensive tablets.
We’ve collected some of the top DIY tutorials that will show you to create your iPad covers or cases using objects you might find around your home and reuse.
Felt DIY iPad Case
With this hand-made DIY covered tablet with felt you can protect your tablets. This felt fabric is an excellent option to make tablet covers as it’s extremely comfortable.
It’s a DIY tablet case is suitable for both genders and can be customized however you would like. By choosing a felt that is different from the pocket can provide the front of your garment an extra splash of colour. Choose a vivid thread to stitch or create a variety by using buttons that have been discarded to seal this beautiful handmade case.
- Collect the equipment and other materials.
- The felt should be cut to fit your tablet by following the pattern an adjustable blade and ruler.
- Top stitching the pocket’s top and bottom flaps.
- The button’s location should be marked on the flap and in the pocket.
- The leather cord is attached with a zigzag thread the center of the button’s placement marking.
- Then, on the felt you can sew each button.
- Secure the pocket after stacking the layers to cover the flap, so that they join in the middle.
- Sew 3/4 “pocket has a seam at the sides and the bottom.
- The front and back of the case are joined by an 3/4 “topstitch.
- Sew the flap of the top case to match the pocket’s top.
- Your tablet as well as its accessories should slide in the felt case.
- To ensure that the case is closed to keep it closed, place the case closed by wrapping the leather over the buttons.
DIY iPad Pro 12.9 Leather Case
Everyone wants to shield their tablet from scratches or other injuries and this DIY iPad Pro 12.9 leather case is a great solution. It is easy to stitch the cover to form a clutch and ensure your tablets are safe in it with a few leather sheets.
- On the leather in its middle, you can place your tablet in the middle. With about an inch each side to cover the seams Measure and cut the leather to create an envelope cover design around your tablet.
- Secure the bag part inside the case with pins or clips.
- On your sewing machine, stitch the parts of your bag together with high-end thread and a needle.
- Flip the envelope upside down, and sew an elongated loop into the back of the case with double looped thread. This is used as the closing. https://www.zugucase.com/collections/ipad-pro-12-9
- For closing the case, you can pass an extended piece of ribbon, twine to the loop. You can then go on an excursion with your tablet!
DIY iPad Carrying Bag
Create this tablet case with a strap that you can carry it over your shoulders in case you have a buttery hand. Choose any fabric to make this bag that can be used as a tablet carry case. Its DIY iPad Pro 12.9 case could also make the perfect gift for family members.
- Take note of the tablet’s width and the height.
- Cut two exterior pieces along with two pieces of lining according to the dimensions you want, and add 3 inches to the width and height.
- Cut the fleece that is fusible into two pieces of the same size.
- Make a lining piece to the pocket lining and that fusible fabric.
- Join your fleece with the pockets liner tabs, straps, tabs and the outer cloth.
- The pocket lining piece in the center, with the right sides together 1 1/2 inches from the longest distance of any of the outer pieces. Pin.
- Create an opening by placing an extended pocket piece to the right side measuring 1 inch below to the edge of your pocket.
- To make an exterior pocket place the zipper on the opening, then sew it around it.
- To create a sandwich zipper with the lining evenly aligned with the outer fabric Place the lining fabric with the right sides facing down over the zipper.
- Make D-rings.
- Create the strap. The swivel clips must be attached to the strap’s ends after flipping the raw edges over and sewing.
- Once the strap is attached to the D-Rings, you’re all set to go.
DIY iPad Pro 12.9 Case And Stand
Are you searching for an easy tablet cover that has an attached stand? Take advantage of this propped-up tablet cover as it comes with a lot of advantages both sides. It firstly, it protects the tablet’s screen, and also allows it to stand up straight.
- Your binder must be free of binder boards.
- Cut the boards slightly larger than your tablet.
- If trimming the cloth leave about an inch or so of room across all four edges.
- The boards’ backs are to get lightly coated in Mod Podge before pressing onto the fabric.
- To fit an elastic strap make through the back of the strap with slits.
- Place the strap of elastic over inside the iPad case and secure it.
- Cut four strips of elastic form them into the iPad’s corners, and then stick them on the stock of your card.
- The elastic and the card stock should be attached to the iPad case.
- Lay the interior fabric over the cover and cut it according to the size. The cloth’s four edges should be left with approximately a half inch of extra fabric.
- Make sure to fold the fabric over the corners and sides following the application of Mod Podge material to its inside.
- Create holes through the material to accommodate the elastic loops. Mod Podge the remainder of the liner to hold it in the desired location.
- Make a hole for the camera to be placed in your iPad case.
This DIY iPad case is a great protection for your device and is a great stand. It can be folded backwards to give the iPad an incline to make it easier to type. You could also put it on the table and enjoy films!