On-demand apps are becoming a necessity! These apps are helping businesses to expand, earn more money, and even gain more sales. Customers love these multi-service apps, and even entrepreneurs are investing in them. You won’t believe it, but users spend at least $57.6 billion on on-demand services. Hence, this is your sign to start investing in the Gojek Clone app.
In the blog, we will explore how you can take your business to the next with the on-demand multi-service app! Let’s begin.
Services Available on the Multi-service App
Mentioned here are a handful of services available on the application that your customers can easily book and schedule.
- On-demand delivery from stores and restaurants
- On-demand professional services
- Online video consultation
- Service bidding
- Online taxi booking service
- Parcel delivery
- Delivery Genie and Delivery Runner
Are you ready to dive into the on-demand industry with this spectacular app like Gojek? If yes, here is how you can take the existing business to a new level with the most competitive characteristics.
On-Demand App Development with the White-labeling Firm
The on-demand Gojek Clone app is a digital platform that connects customers with service providers. Therefore, be very careful about the services and features you integrate into the app. So, here are the steps you should follow to build a perfect on-demand multi-service app.
1. Conduct the research and find your target audience
Conduct market research before you dive into the app development process. Explore customers’ pain points and try to provide its solution via your mobile app. Learn about the region’s demographics – age, interest, gender, location, occupation, education, etc.
The collected data will help you build a perfectly tailored app for your audience. Moreover, your platform can become successful by catering to the customers’ requirements.
2. Test the demo app
Test the demo app for FREE to understand the app’s workflow. During the trial, note the things you want to customize, change, or adjust. For instance, here is what entrepreneurs usually instruct the developers to do:
- Change the color theme of the website, app, web panels, iWatch taxi app, etc.
- Integrate the company’s brand name and logo everywhere.
- Integrate payment gateway entrepreneur’s choice.
- Modify the languages and currencies pre-integrated into the application.
- Add/edit the services and features of the application.
3. Select the app features you want
At this point, you should be clear about what you want to offer to customers. Thus, while developing the Gojek Clone app, you should know what features to add to the app. Here is a rough list of features to integrate into the app:
- Smart user registration with phone number and email address because no user like the long-format registration process.
- The vendor profile should contain all the essential information about the services ratings, reviews, photos/videos, etc.
- Multiple filters should be in-built so customers can easily search for the items or restaurants.
- Real-time location tracking is something every on-demand multi-service app should have. Customers can track the live location of the service provider. In addition, they can also see the estimated time of arrival!
- In-app push notification is a beneficial feature as it informs the users about the order’s current status, delivers messages, etc.
Benefits of Hiring a White-labeling Firm
These are some benefits of hiring a white-labeling firm for your on-demand app development project.
- Cost-effectiveness: hiring a white-labeling firm will allow you to cut the overhead costs because you are not developing the app from scratch. In addition, you are not obliged to pay for an ongoing cost during the development process.
- High-quality application: you will get a high-quality app if you get the on-demand app solution from a professional developer. Moreover, you can expect the Gojek Clone app to be efficient and scalable simultaneously!
- Focus on core business: another significant advantage of hiring a multi-service app development company is you’d be able to focus on core business. In other words, you don’t have to waste time developing, designing, and testing the application.
On-demand multi-service apps are here to stay. Therefore, you should not think twice before hiring a professional white-labeling firm. Find the best firm in your region, get your hands on the on-demand app solution, and finally launch it. The good thing is that it takes only 1 to 2 weeks to develop and launch the on-demand Gojek Clone app!
Become a successful entrepreneur in just a few days.