- How to Apply Tourist Visa With Musafir
The following documents are required in order to get your Tourist NEW ZEALAND VISA ELIGIBILITY:
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity at the time of arrival in New Zealand and old passport, if any
- Two recent photographs of 35mm x 45mm, with white background
- Visa application forms and a covering letter demonstrating the purpose of visit.
- Round trip itinerary along with air tickets
- Bank statements of last 6 months and International Credit card copies with statements
- Employers need to submit job confirmation letter along with salary slips of last three months and original leave letter from organization
- Submit all the documents at the counter of New Zealand Visa Application Centre.
- Submit visa fee there which is acceptable in PHP currency only.
- There will be no embassy interview sessions for checking and verifying documents submitted by the applicants
- All the documents will be approved by New Zealand immigration officials and then visa will be processed.
- Choose the most appropriate visa category to visit New Zealand which clearly demonstrates the purpose of your visit
- Also, present all the supporting documents required if you are being sponsored by any of your relative and all your expenses are being paid by them.
Points to remember
- Tourist New Zealand visa can be applied from Musafir. We will assist you in getting your visa very easily.
- The visa will be processed within 10-15 days after applying and paying the fees.
- It is must to notarize all the financial documents related to visa process from advocate.
- The documents which are not in English are to be translated by translation service providers.
- Must take care that all the documents presented should be original and must not lead to any fraudulent cases.
- Download the visa form
Note – We do not provide Business or Work visa.
Apply for your New Zealand Tourist Visa with us.
Have queries related to your NEW ZEALAND VISA ONLINE visa?
Visa Services provided by Musafir
Why choose Musafir for New Zealand Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here’s a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
Why you should Immigrate to New Zealand
New Zealand is looking for overseas talent to fill labour market shortage so this is time to Explore the great career opportunities and the unique lifestyle that you and your family could enjoy.
There are several reasons to migrate to New Zealand as listed below:-
- Balanced lifestyle:
New Zealand believes life is for living. That’s why New Zealand consistently leads international quality-of-life surveys. For example, according to HSBC’s 2017 Expat Explorer survey, New Zealand was rated sixth in the world for an outstanding work-life balance.
- Safe and Secure:
For people planning to settle abroad, their priority is the safety and the security of their families. But don’t worry, New Zealand was rated as the second safest country, just after Iceland among the survey of 162 countries.
New Zealand is rated as one of the world’s most peaceful and least corrupt countries, according to the global Peace Index 2019.
When we shift to a new place, the most common question is what will be the locality environment and nature of society. It isn’t straightforward when we arrive in a new country and that too without our loved ones. But rest yourself because New Zealand is a great place to bring up your child or other family members. New Zealand offers all sorts of options for choosing a home and lifestyle with a friendly environment.
- Warm Welcome:
Your heart eventually enlightens even in painful conditions when someone makes you comfortable and welcomes you with a kind heart. Nine out of ten migrants find that they received a warm welcome. In the 2015 Expat Insider survey, 94% of respondents said they found good vibes with society. The warmth and hospitality are also exemplar things.