Last Updated on April 15, 2023 by admin
- Italian citizens can apply for CANADA VISA FOR ITALY CITIZENS
- Italy was a launch member of the Canada eTA program
- Italian citizens enjoy fast entry using the Canada eTA program
Other eTA Requirements
- Italian citizens can apply for eTA online
- Canada eTA is valid for arrival by air only
- Canada eTA is for short tourist, business, transit visits
- You must be over 18 to apply for eTA otherwise require a parent/guardian
The eTA Canada Visa is being implemented in order to improve border security. The Canada eTA program was approved in 2012, and took 4 years to develop. The eTA program was introduced in 2016 to screen travelers arriving from overseas as a response to the global increase in terrorist activities.
How can I apply for Canada Visa from Italy?
The Canada Visa for Italian citizens comprises an CANADA VISA FOR JAPAN CITIZENS that can be completed in as little as five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address, and employment details. Applicant must be in good health and should not have a criminal history.
Canada Visa for Italian citizens can be applied online on this website and can receive the Canada Visa Online by Email. The process is extremely simplified for the Italian citizens. The only requirement is to have an Email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences. Canada eTA is delivered via email. Canada Visa for Italian citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Canada eTA.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Italian citizens
To enter Canada, Italian citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA. Italian citizens who have a passport of an additional nationality need to make sure they apply with the same passport that they will travel with, as the Canada eTA will be associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application. There is no need to print or present any documents at the airport, as the eTA is stored electronically against the passport in the Canada Immigration system.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA. Italian citizens are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox. It will be your responsibility to carefully double-check all the data entered so there are no issues with the Canada Electronic Travel Authority (eTA), otherwise you may have to apply for another Canada eTA.Read about full eTA Canada Visa Requirements
How long can Italian citizen stay on Canada Visa Online?
Italian citizen’s departure date must be within 90 days of arrival. Italian passport holders are required to obtain a Canada Electronic Travel Authority (Canada eTA) even for a short duration of 1 day up to 90 days. If the Italian citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a relevant Visa depending on their circumstances. Canada eTA is valid for 5 years. Italian citizens can enter multiple times during the five (5) year validity of the Canada eTA.
Frequently Asked Questions about eTA Canada Visa
Things to do and places of interest for Italian Citizens
- A Magical Delight, The Yukon, NW
- Paradise For Photographers, Maligne Lake, Jasper National Park
- Hike The Untamed Trails, Forillon National Park,
- Gape At The Oldest Monoliths, Mingan Monoliths, Quebec
- Taste Get The Best Views, Osoyoos, British Columbia
- Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta
- Skiing Activities, Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- Go Fishing at the Great Slave Lake, Northwest Territories
- Walk on the Athabasca Glacier, Jasper National Park
- Go Prehistoric at Dinosaur Provincial Park, Alberta Badlands
- Drive the Icefields Parkway, Jasper National Parks